UPCOMING EVENT: VETERANS BENEFITS EXPO
On Tuesday, August 21stfrom 10:00am to 1:00pm, I’ll be hosting a veterans benefit expo at the Cultural Center at Willow Valley – that’s at 900 Willow Valley Square.
I’ll be in attendance, as well as members of my staff, and staff from the Coatesville and Lebanon Veterans Affairs hospitals to enroll veterans for health benefits and answer questions about services offered by the Department of Veterans Affairs. We’ll also be providing information about home-based primary care, physical rehabilitation services, suicide prevention, and there will be a live demonstration of the VA’s Telehealth Service.
If you are a veteran, or know a veteran, who could benefit from this information, I hope to see you on Tuesday! Please feel free to call my Lancaster office with any questions: 717-393-0667.
If you cannot get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, our office may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.
Residents of the 16th Congressional District of Pennsylvania can contact us for assistance in dealing with Federal agencies. In order to better serve you, this form will generate a printable page that you should sign and mail to our office.
Please include all pertinent information and claim numbers in your correspondence—such as:
- Your Social Security number for a case involving Social Security;
- VA claim number for a case with Department of Veterans Affairs;
- Taxpayer identification number (Social Security number, if individual) for an Internal Revenue Service problem, etc.;
- Your address, home phone number and daytime phone number (if different than home) so that we can obtain any additional information from you that might be necessary;
- Copies of any related documents or correspondence that you may have from the agency involved;
The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case.
We must have your signature to proceed with this type of request.
This is a three step process:
- Fill in the form with the required data, then click the “Generate Request for Review” button at the bottom of the page.
- Review the form to ensure all data is accurate, then sign the form.
- Print and mail, fax, or hand deliver the document to our office. The address and fax number are on the generated page.